Poly Fly Light Weight Transport Chair Wheelchair with Swing away Footrest
The Poly-Fly High Strength Lightweight Wheelchair/Flyweight Transport Chair Combo by Drive Medical can be used as a standard, self propelled wheelchair or as a transport chair, all-in-one for your convenience. The quick release 24" wheels can be easily removed to transition from a wheelchair to a transport chair. Also comes with two sets of aluminum wheel locks, one for use with wheelchair and one for use with transport chair, for added safety. The deluxe back release folds down the backrest for easy and convenient storage and transportation. Comes standard with easy to clean nylon upholstery, swing away footrests, composite crack-proof footplates, heel loops and 8" caster wheels that provide a smooth ride over most surfaces.Features and Benefits
- Can be used as standard self propelled wheelchair or a transport chair all in one
- Comes with two sets of brakes: One for use with wheelchair, one for use with transport chair
- Easily converts from a transport chair to a self propelled wheelchair
- High strength, Light weight
- Quick release 24" wheels can be removed to transition self propelled chair to a transport chair
- All aluminum frame
- Fold down back
- Nylon upholstery
- Comes standard with swing away foot rests with composite footplates and heel loops
- 8" casters
- Comes with anti-tippers
- Armrest Length: 9"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 16"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12"
- Folded Dimensions: 42" x 12" x 37"
- Number of Wheels: 6
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 16", 18", 20"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19.5"
Model # tr16, tr18, tr20
View Assembly Video - tr16
View Assembly Video - tr18
View Assembly Video - tr20