Wallaby Pediatric Folding Wheelchair
The Wallaby Pediatric Folding Wheelchair by Drive Medical is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a portable pediatric wheelchair. This pediatric wheelchair, which is available in two sizes, provides mobility, comfort, and safety for the user. The flip-back, padded desk arms allow the chair to be rolled right up to a table or desk without getting in the way while still providing substantial comfort, and make transferring into and out of the chair quick and easy. The Wallaby Pediatric Folding Wheelchair has two accessories available (a Headrest Extension and an "H" Harness), and when used in conjunction with both this chair is WC19 Bus Transit approved.Features and Benefits
- Height adjustable push handles
- Weight Capacity 150 lbs
- Weight Capacity when used in bus transport 80 lbs
- WC19 Bus Transit Approved when used in conjunction with WB 8021 and WB 8030
- Powder coated colored steel frame with black cross brace
- Easy to clean lightweight durable nylon upholstery
- Flip-back padded desk length arms
- Pelvic belt with reversible cover
- 22" rear and 6" front swivel solid rubber tires mounted on composite wheels
- Push-to-lock brakes
- Swing-away footrests with plastic plates and calf straps
- Actual Product Weight: 37 lbs
- Closed Width: 12"
- Handle Height (Max): 39"
- Handle Height (Min): 33"
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 37"
- Overall Product Height: 33"
- Overall Product Length: 37"
- Overall Product Width: 20"
- Primary Product Color: Red
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 150 lbs
- Seat Depth: 12"
- Seat Width: 12", 14"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 7"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19" (Front), 18" (Rear)
- Seat to Foot Deck: 10"-15"
Model # wb 1200, wb 1400