Corded Alarm Floor Mat, 24" x 48"
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Weight-Sensing Floor Mat Sensor Pad alerts caregiver of resident’s activities by triggering a Fall Monitor Alarm when resident steps onto floor mat sensor pad. Alarm will signal with as little as 1.5 lbs pressure and can be used at bedside or in doorways. Monitored exit mats are an easy-to-use wandering system that includes pressure sensors that send signals to a PrimeGuard Fall Monitor Alarm. This is an inexpensive solution that is perfect for private residences or any memory care or dementia facility.Features and Benefits
- Great for bedsides and doorways; heavy duty, industrial weight floor mat alarm sensor pad with beveled edges and non-slip grip
- When the resident attempts to get out of bed or leave the room and steps on the floor mat, it will send signal to a monitor to alert the caregiver with an audible or visual alert
- Ideal for use along side of bed, foot of bed, or at a doorway
- Pressure applied to the mat triggers the alarm monitor
- Alarm Floor Mat with Cord for use with Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare model #s FGM-100CP or FGCLM-100G
Model # afm-07