Med-Aire Assure 5" Air with 3" Foam Base Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattress System
Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers in the home or long term care setting, the Med-Aire Assure combination therapy mattress system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration. The Med-Aire Assure incorporates a system of eighteen 5" individual bladders over a 3" foam base. The pump offers a static feature as well as adjustable comfort settings by patient weight. The removable cover is quilted for comfort, low shear, anti-microbial, water-resistant and vapor permeable. Plus, a CPR valve allows for rapid deflation.Features and Benefits
- Alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration
- Incorporates eighteen 5" individual bladders over a 3" foam base
- Pump offers adjustable comfort settings and static feature
- Removable quilted cover is low-shear, anti-microbial, water-resistant and vapor permeable
- CPR valve
- Actual Product Weight: 33 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 35.5"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 8 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Pump Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110VAC 60HZ
- Pump Type: Compressor
Model # 14530