Aluminum Forearm Crutches
Forearm crutches from Wenzelite are specially designed to provide children with a superior aid to mobility. The leg and forearm sections of the crutches can be adjusted to the ideal size and can grow with your child while the ergonomic arm cuffs are vinyl-covered and contoured for maximum comfort. And the extra-large tips enhance stability. Available in Youth and Child sizes, you can choose the size that best suits your child's needs.Features and Benefits
- Vinyl-coated, ergonomically contoured arm cuffs molded for comfort and stability
- Leg and forearm sections adjust for optimal sizing
- Extra-large tips for added stability
- Available in Youth or Child sizes
- Actual Product Weight: 2.3 lbs
- Armrest to Floor Height: 30"-42"
- Handle Height (Max): 30.5"
- Handle Height (Min): 21.5"
- Handlebar to Armrest Height: 7.5"-10.75"
- Overall Product Height: 7"
- Overall Product Length: 35"
- Overall Product Width: 2"
- Primary Product Color: Silver
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Recommended User Height: 54"-62"
Model # 10404g