Med Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Overlay System with APP, 5"
The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers. The newly designed pump produces consistent air flow and has LED indicators to identify normal/low pressure levels. This mattress overlay achieves low air loss, increases patient comfort and keeps the patient cool. Spring lined air tube prevents kinks and disruption in air flow. The nylon cover is water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and it can be secured to the mattress with straps.Features and Benefits
- The Nylon/TPU cover material is water resistant, vapor permeable and machine washable
- The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers
- 8-LPM (Liters per Minute) newly designed pump produces consistent air flow
- Pump has LED indicators to identify normal/low pressure levels
- 17-Air cell configuration, 9 with laser holes to achieve low air loss function, to increase patient comfort, keep the patient cool and speed recovery
- 3-Air cells at head section remain static, enhancing pillow function
- Spring lined air tube prevents kinks and disruption in air flow
- 5-Inch cells are constructed from Nylon/50% TPU material that is durable
- CPR valves provide fast (20 second) deflation
- The cover is secured to the mattress with straps
- Actual Product Weight: 17.5 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 5"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon and PVC
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 8 LPM
- Pump Alarms: No
- Pump Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
Model # 14025n