True Low Air Loss Mattress System with Pulsation, 10"
A Low Air Loss mattress system from Drive and Mason Medical helps to prevent and treat pressure ulcers by providing the patient with an aerated, dry sleeping surface. The LS9000 offers superior air flow for a cool and dry sleeping surface. It also includes Mason's exclusive Pulsate mode that intermittently reduces the mattress's air pressure to aid in increasing blood flow. The unit's internal pressure monitor continuously adjusts for optimal pressure redistribution.Features and Benefits
- The internal pressure control sensor continuously monitors surface pressure for optimal pressure redistribution
- Visible and audible alarms with Alarm Mute feature(3 minute auto-return feature) CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- The Masonair LS9000 system offers an extraordinary therapeutic mattress system for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- The Powerloft Pro 900 pump produces 1180 liters of air flow per minute offering a cool and dry sleeping surface
- The 10 Adjustable Comfort Settings allows pressure to be customized by patient's weight The Auto-Firm feature allows for a 1 minute fill rate
- The exclusive Pulsate mode reduces the air flow every30 seconds to 50% of the comfort setting
- This feature will intermittently reduce pressure and increase blood flow
- For use in the Homecare, Long Term Care, and AcuteCare Markets
- 2" convoluted foam base in case of power outage
- CPR feature allows for rapid deflation of mattress system Static function can suspend the pulsate mode
- Actual Product Weight: 33.6 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 10"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 1180 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Pump Cycle Time: 30 Second Pulsation
- Pump Power: 110VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Blower
Model # ls9000