Lateral Rotation Mattress with on Demand Low Air Loss, 10"
A Lateral Rotation Mattress System from Drive and Mason Medical aids patients who are at risk for circulation problems and pressure ulcers. With the LS9500, the turning, moving and shifting of the patient is done by the mattress itself with the option of 10 comfort levels, adjustable turning cycles and angle adjustment of up to 40 degrees. The LS9500 can also operate with an "on demand" low air loss function to provide an aerated, cool, dry sleeping surface for maximum patient comfort.Features and Benefits
- The Masonair LS9500 Turn-Style system incorporates the functions of lateral rotation and low air loss in one unit
- The user friendly high flow control unit offers 10comfort levels, adjustable turning cycles and maximum turn angle adjustment of up to 40 degrees
- The continuous feedback sensor technology of the control unit will equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort
- The mattress is constructed of (20) 8" high split-air cells over a 2" foam base with (2) 10" high side air bolsters
- The lateral rotation mode will assist in pulmonary blood flow and mucosal drainage, while the "on demand" low air loss function will provide a cool and dry surface for prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- The (2) side bolsters provide the patient with optimal comfort while creating a safe environment during rotation
- 10, 20, 30 & 60 minute adjustable turning cycles
- Quarter, half, three-quarter & full position adjustable turning positions up to 40 degrees
- Lockout feature to protect patient settings
- Auto-Firm feature for max inflation when transferring patient and has auto-recovery after 30 minutes
- Audible and visual low pressure alarms
- CPR deflation in 20 seconds
- Actual Product Weight: 45 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 10"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 45 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
Model # ls9500