Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pump (220 V) and Pad System
The Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pump (220V) and Pad System with Low Air Loss by Drive Medical provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers. The bubble pad provides superior therapeutic treatment alternating which of the 130 individual bubble cells are inflated or deflated every 5 minutes, never placing too much pressure on any affected area. The 4 LPM (liters per minute) pump produces a consistent air flow and pressure and it's quiet technology alternately inflates and deflates the pads air cells.Features and Benefits
- 130 individual bubble cells for maximum comfort and effectiveness
- Quiet pump technology alternately inflates and deflates the air cells
- 4 LPM (Liters per Minute) pump produces consistent air flow and pressure over a 5 minute cycle time
- Variable pressure setting on deluxe pump allows comfort setting for maximum comfort and compliance
- Durable, heavy gauge, premium vinyl bubble pad provides superior therapeutic treatment
- Built-in bracket for mounting easily to bed
- Available with variable pressure pump or fixed pressure pump
- Actual Product Weight: 8 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 2.5"
- Overall Product Length: 78"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Cream
- Primary Product Material: Vinyl
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 4 LPM
- Pump Cycle Time: 5 Minutes
- Pump Power: 220 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
Model # 14001e-220, 14002e-220