Portable Digital Dual Channel 5 Mode TENS Unit with Carrying Case and Electrodes
Packed with features the dual channel 5-mode digital TENS unit by Drive Medical provides maximum therapy compared to traditional analog machines making it the ultimate in pain management. The mild electrical waves are delivered using digital wave technology to provide a high quality signal through the electrodes. Dual isolated channels allow for independent adjustment of each lead wire allowing for various adjustments to ensure proper treatment as instructed by a therapist or doctor. The digital signals can be adjusted to deliver three different wave forms: asymmetrical, bi-phase and square pulse. The modulation selector offers 5 modes of wave delivery: Normal, Burst and 3 Modulation modes. The TENS unit is lightweight, portable and can be attached by a clip. It comes complete with a carrying case, 2 lead wires, a 9-volt battery, 1 package of pre-gelled electrodes and an operating manual.Features and Benefits
- Digital wave technology provides a highly efficient delivery of the wave signal
- Dual isolated channels
- Intensity control is adjustable to 80 mA, 500 ohm load
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 0
- 5-150 Hz
- Pulse width is adjustable from 30-260 micro-seconds
- Wave form: Asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse
- Modulation selector offers 5 modes of wave delivery, Normal, Burst and 3 Modulation modes
- Metal belt clip
- Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual
- Two strength duration modes
- Actual Product Weight: 0.97 lbs
- Batteries: 1 - 9V
- Intensity Control: 0-80 mA, 500 ohm load
- Overall Product Height: 2.5"
- Overall Product Length: 9.5"
- Overall Product Width: 7.5"
- Primary Product Color: Charcoal
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Pulse Frequency: Adjustable from 0.5-150 Hz
- Pulse Width: 30-260 uS
Model # agf-5x