Maxim Germicidal Cleaner
Maxim is a ready to use hospital grade, virucidal, tuberculocidal, fungicidal (against pathogenic fungi), and is a mildewstat too, making it the perfect quat based disinfectant/detergent. Maxim is sold by the case, containing (12) 32 oz bottles, with one sprayer. This product is for use on hard, non-porous surfaces in: Hospitals, nursing homes, schools, hotels, food establishments, public restrooms.
Maxim Kills COVID-19! https://www.americanchemistry.com/Novel-Coronavirus-Fighting-Products-List.pdf
FOR USE AS A ONE-STEP, GENERAL, HOSPITAL DISINFECTANT, VIRUCIDE:
- Pre-clean visibly soiled areas.
- Apply this product to disinfect hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces with a sponge, brush, cloth, by immersion, auto scrubber, mechanical spray device, hand pump trigger spray device. For spray applications, spray 6-8 inches from surface. Do not breathe spray.
- Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth or allow to air dry. Rinsing of floors is not necessary unless they are to be waxed or polished.
- Change solution when visibly dirty.