Evolution Motion Electronic Oxygen Conserver
The Chad Evolution Motion Auto-Adjusting Electronic Oxygen Conserver offered by Drive Medical matches oxygen dose to patient activity level, saturating patients more efficiently and conserving oxygen more effectively than other conservers on the market. The Evolution Motion has a programmable rest and active setting. The Evolution Motion senses a patient's activity and turns oxygen flow up or down, as needed, within seconds based on the patients level of activity. The Evolution Motion delivers a uniform oxygen pulse which can range from 14 breaths per minute to 40, supporting a wide range of needs and activity levels. The Evolution Motion Electronic Oxygen Conserver senses a breath and delivers oxygen only in the first half of the inspiratory cycle, resulting in no wasted oxygen while delivering an effective oxygen dose. In addition, the Evolution Motion has a 5:1 savings ratio and liter flow settings between 1 and 6 LPM providing a high level of conservation while offering versatile liter flow options.Features and Benefits
- Delivers 5:1 savings ratio at all settings
- Compatible with CGA 870
- Programmable Rest and Active setting equivalent to 1-6 liters per minute
- Minimum 1 year battery life utilizing 2 AA batteries (avg
- 4 hrs
- per day usage)
- Delivers a uniform oxygen pulse from 14-40 breaths per minute
- Liter flow increments: 1,2,3,4,5,6 Plus CF preset at 2 LPM
- Operation pressure range: 200-3000 PSI
- Senses breath/delivers oxygen in the first half of the inspiratory cycle
- Fits easily in virtually any carry bag
- Actual Product Weight: 0.93 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - AA
- Liter Flow Increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 plus CF preset at 2 and 4 LPM
- Operating Pressure: 200-3000 PSI
- Overall Product Height: 2.5"
- Overall Product Length: 6.1"
- Overall Product Width: 3.1"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Metal
Model # om-900m